Thursday, October 30, 2008

this week a lot of things happened.. some are good some are bad. last tuesday i went to arcade in Sunway Pyramid with a bunch of my friends after school.. hehe... it's been a really long time i didn't go to the arcade. the reason b'coz it waste my money and i will lose very fast one.. so it's not worth it. but that tuesday, i decided to join my friends coz they look very excited.. don wanna let them down, so i joined them. first i played the house of dead(new version).. the gun is SUPER heavy man.. i could build up muscle on my arms by playing it everyday.. after that, i played Dance Dance Revolution with my friends. at first i was a bit shy shy and don want to play. but after seeing how fun they played it, i also play la.. at first i looked like a lagging-dancing robot coz still don feel easy, alot of people looking.. but after some practice, i actually became better and conquered my fear of dancing infront of crowds. hehehe...

this afternoon, i decided to cook some manis manisan.. so i took out the glass pot(mom's favourite pot) from the cupboard. while taking it out, i............accidentally drop the glass cover of the pot. OHHH how'd i wish it never happened!!! mom gonna kill me............... :(

0 comments: