Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hey i'm still alive and no stomach ache after I ate my japanese tofu with expired minced beef.. hehe praise God! Today has been a good day... We had a Finished Art class today. We learned how to do pop up cards. It's really cool but it's difficult.. a lot of calculation and estimation need to be done. this is where i can apply what i've learned in mathematics during high school..

I am really bad at doing pop up cards. My lecturer gave us a piece of assignment and we need to do a pop up card of a house. I'm really bad in it.. because i did some mistakes while measuring and cutting the card. One mistake will require you to do it all over again.. i only manage to do it correctly when i did the 3rd time..

About my college, if you procrastinate, you'll be dead... coz assignment will never stop coming everyday except for saturday and sunday.. so far im still ok with all the assignment as long as i manage my time well.. I'm really amazed with one of my friend eleena( a really cute blondy girl who has quite same height with me in my class) because she can not sleep for the whole day just to finish her assignment.. haha... the reason is also because she loves to procrastinate.. and she'll add "yay" with it whenever she said the word "procrastinate".. haha... :)

that's all!

0 comments: