Wednesday, October 8, 2008

-short Up date-

Just a short update about today.

Today rain AGAIN.. I was in my Figure Studies class. And AGAIN I forgot to bring my umbrella. Thank God that it stopped when I’ve finished my class. Lately it has been raining a lot la.. Last Tuesday, rain a bit, so I took the chance to run back home asap after class and praying that the rain will not rain heavily as I was on my way. Unfortunately, it rained heavily when I was about 2 metre from my house. Then it got me thinking that, “hey, when was the last time I got this wet by the rain?”.. then I stupidly took a slow walk around my house compound while raining. Since I’m wet already, why bother take some time enjoying the rain drop.. Hehe.. If I were at home doing this, my mom would be shouting and dragging me into the house.

Friends in my class is very very different than my high school’s friends. Some of them are very open and their words sometimes need to be censored. But they’re really a friendly and helpful and crazy.

Today, when I got home, the 1st thing I did was to wash my dishes that I put last night. And then I went to wash away the dead rat which the stupid cat caught and left it near the kitchen compound. The smell is extremely awful.

Tonight my random dinner was Cheezels, mango and tomato. No time to cook coz finish school at 6pm and a bit tired... Actually I plan to eat oatmeal.. hehe healthy ma.. But end up eating the 3 things coz Cheezels almost ‘finish air’, mango almost rosak and tomato is because don’t want to sayang it after I have cut it open to sketch for my assignment. For the sake of not to sayang it, they became my dinner.. Hehe.. :P

1 comments:

doctorbutterfly said...

if this is short.. i wonder what is long...