Thursday, November 6, 2008

I’m really glad that I stayed very near to my college(5 mins to college). Why? Coz an absent-minded girl like me always forgot to bring certain important things ( books or pencil box or assignment that need to be handed up) to college. Last Tuesday was a DISASTER to me. I was late to class for about an hour. Why? Because I thought the class (at 10am) start at 11am. i wouldn't be late for that day if I’ve not mistaken the time the class start. I woke up at 8.30am, slowly enjoy my breakfast and prepare my cloths and things to bring to college. I only realised that I was late when I happen to bumped into one of my friends(Eugene) on the way to college. He looks quite surprise to see me. I think he kinda said we’re late. And I kept denying it. So while walking to college, I realised that I forgot to bring my assignment (which was suppose to hand up on that day). So I need to walk back home AGAIN. I had a lot of walk that day. Quite tiring. When I got into my class, I knew that I was super late. Everyone were so surprise to see me. I’m really glad that I manage to catch up the assignment that the lecturer gave us for that day.


Today we had History of Arts class. We watched a movie. It’s a really horrible movie. I don’t feel good while watching it. coz the movie shows the time during the domination of catholic church. It was really scary. And I don’t like the way the church works during that old time. While watching it, I have quite some thought. One, “I’m glad that I was not born in that time(really!)”. Second, “I hope the people who watched the movie won’t think that the church now is as horrible as the church in the movie”. after the movie, the lecturer told us that we’re gonna have exam in 2 weeks time. AHHHhhhh!! i haven't compile any notes yet!

0 comments: