Saturday, November 8, 2008

this morning me and Calvin did our own assignment together at starbucks.. hehe.. it's a great time spent eventhough both of us busy minding our own business :) i accidentally spilled my precious vanilla chocolate on Calvin's precious newly-bought shoes while i was doing my assignment. i'm glad that he's not mad... hehe.. he's sooo good.. :P

Finally I've done my one of my drawing.. it took me about 5 hrs 30 mins to finished..




macam kah???


I'm feeling sooo sick juz now when i was eating my early dinner(bread) while reading some emails. One of it is 'Gang Rap at Ampang'.. so i opened it and read thru and saw pics(of a victim). it's really sickening and scary.... i have no mood to eat my bread after i saw the pic.. thanks to the pic.....

ok.... dats ALL! gotta jemur baju now! sad..... *sob sob*

4 comments:

♥karenlimmie said...

let e write u commet here instead in the chatbox, as i have lots to say!! haha.. ur drawing very nice.
But, from the point of my view, u can only get 60% marks. Don't maad ohh.ok?? I juz wan u to improve next time. His nose in ur drawing seems longer than the real one. Plus, his eyes seem smaller than the real one. BUT, his face shape 100% similar as the real one. it's true!! tat's my comment!! wish to see ur drawing more and more next time ..

Anonymous said...

hey, its look way better than my drawing..!! keep it up... Draw me ya.. Can?? without the pimples can, Carrie?? Enjoy spending time with ya.. :P

♥karenlimmie said...

draw one for me too please...
i wan, i wan,...

MissBlueBlossoms said...

me too!! so nice your drawing :)