Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mirror Mirror Who is Beautiful??

Beautiful by Ross Parsley

The sun pales compared to You
the stars shine to worship You
but You want what I can bring
so I am the offering

Oh how amazing
love beyond explaining

You are beautiful
ever merciful, great and glorious
Indescribable in Your majesty
all too wonderful for my eyes to see
You are beautiful

Your face is all I seek
and Your gaze will always be
my treasure and my reward
the one thing I'm living for

You are beautiful
You are beautiful
You are beautiful in Your holiness


Don't you think that God is beautiful?? I think He is although I never see His real face before. I love Him for who He is. He's EVERYTHING.. He's beautiful for who He is.

In Genesis 1:27 (So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.)

This verse is really so wonderful.. Everyone in this world is created in God's image, which also means that we are beautiful! If God is so beautiful, then His son and daughter are beautiful too. God create you and I in His image.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Ya, You, I'm talking to you..

0 comments: