Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Good Good Dad..

Hey don’t worry, I’ll handle all this things

This ‘word’ that I heard from my dad really open up my mind about who God is..

Last week I’ve been worrying about whether to study at TOA or not because of certain reason.. After worrying about it and doing something about it for two or three days(I think), my dad told me this ‘word’.. It sort of relives me somehow.

Luke 11:11-13 (“Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? Or if he asks for a egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”)

Even my earthly father know how to give good things to me, how much more my Father in heaven will? Don’t be blinded by the lies of the devil. God loves to gives good gift to us.. God's image in our mind is really important because it'll affect how we relate to Him.. Last time, I used to not letting God knows what I want because I thought that He wouldn't give me what I want. Thinking that God doesn't give us what we wants is actually lies from the devil.Sometimes God will not give us what we wants straight away. He has certain reasons for it such as 'you're not ready for it', 'there's better one for you' or 'i think that's not good for you'..

Lord You Are Good!

0 comments: