Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today I went for my second driving lesson.. It was quite exhausting.. Wishing that I could go back to Kyrugma sooner to continue my work. During my diving lesson, the car engine die infront of the traffic light (‘honned’ by car behind).

By the way, I also got a phone call from ‘The One Academy’. They said that they have received my application form and informing that I had to take an English exam before I can be fully accepted by the college.. Now I’m waiting for my scholarship.. I heard that I have to be interviewed by them if they accept me.. I’m SO NOT good in being interviewed!! Hopefully I can get through this…

Today I reached home at 5pm.. I watch a movie in HBO, I think. I don’t know what movie it is but I just watch it.. The movie is almost end when I watched it. From this movie, I learnt to know what we want. Sometimes it’s so easy for us to just say ‘I don’t know.. You decide’.. Haha.. For me, I tend to say this words because of my laziness to think.

Oh…. I’m so happy today!!!! I found my MP3… I really miss it SOOoo much.. I lost it 3 months ago.. Oh yah, you might want to know where I found it.. Actually when I reached home my mom was cleaning the shoe cupboard.. She found it while cleaning it.. It was in a plastic with my pair of high-hill shoe.. I’m soo so glad that my mom found it… Haha… During this 3 months, I realized that when you lost something , you will start to appreciate the thing.. I learned to not take things for granted.. Thank you Lord!!

0 comments: