Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Continue Driving Experience 1

Ok.. Haha back to my driving experience. My driving instructor was waiting for me at church sanctuary. So I walked from Kyrugma to there. As I approached her car, i saw that she was sitting at the passenger sit. I was quite surprise! She asked me to drive in the real traffic all the way to Tuaran.. I was like 'huh???'. I was really nervous that time.. But I just kept on driving. Thank God that I didn't 'bang' someone or saw anyone I know..
Pheww.....Oh yah, it was also raining that time..

When I reached that driving place, I found out that I my leg got bit cramp because I stiffened it while pressing and releasing the fuel paddle.. I guess too nervous gua... It's really a good experience. This was my first driving lesson. I learned how to do the 'tiga penjuru something something'. It was really cool. At first it was really fun, but after a long hour of practicing it, I got tired and don't really wanna do it anymore. Haha.. Then I also drive the car back to Kyrugma.. This time she didn't hold my stering. Got la but not that much compare when I just started to drive. Hehe.. By the way, she's not fierce.. Thanks God! Hopefully she'll be like this all the way till I finished my lessons with her.

My next lesson will be next Tuesday! Haha... =) Night Gotta sleep now because my eyes is REALLY REALLY heavy now.......... Night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 1st time drive, you already drove on the car..
Raining somemore..wow, incredible, wonderful, marvelous, em..don't know what to say already..
But Wow, amazing!!