Sunday, March 9, 2008

Last night was having a headache. Not feeling very well. When reach home, I quickly eat a panadol pill. Can’t stand the pain.. After I ate my panadol, I went to the living room and sat beside my mom. She tried to help me relieve my headache by pulling and releasing my hair. Haha.. It helped a little I guess...

Then I went back to my room to sleep. My sister was sleeping.. I don’t know how long she slept. I guess she was too exhausted because she stayed up the whole day since 5.15am to 4pm.. This remind me when I was doing the sim city game. I stayed up since 7.135am till 11pm. I’m really quite surprised that I can stayed up that long. Normally I would be hit with a headache if I didn't get enough sleep. Hehe I’m sure it’s God amazing super strength that helped me that time..

Just now went to shopping with my mom at city mall. We bought 2 boxes of donut at Big Apple Donut. We then brought it to Yogur Berry and we ate our donut and yogurt ice cream. While we’re eating the donut, we messed ourself up because the donut liquid is TOO much. It kept dripping here and there. My mom kept complaining that the liquid should not be too much and the bun should be bigger. I agree with what she said. Hehe...

That's All! =)

0 comments: