Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chef Carrie


This morning I woke up at 10.30am… But still a bit sleepy, so I took a BIT of sleep again. Then when I woke up it was 10.55am. I really must wake up coz need to cook a meal for my sister. I need to cook rice and some vegetable with prawn and eggs. It was my very first time to cook a meal like that for my own. I cooked all those food with my newly bought induction cooker. I was not so good at using the machine, almost burn my egg coz de heat is too extreme. Then I cooked my vegetable with prawn. It looks really nice. But it taste kindaaa too salty coz I added too much salt. My sister didn’t want to eat the food that I cooked coz my mom bought matapak for her. Hmmph.. My mom gave me 40 marks over 100 marks for my cooking skill and my management skill in preparing and cleaning all the food and cooking utensils. Not bad la 40 marks.. Still got so much more too improve.


Hmm.. Now wondering what to do later. Read book? Ok.. Read book la. Need to prepare for my coming English test at The One Academy, which is next Thursday. Still got 2 months of holiday for me before going to college. I’m gonna use it to Da Fullest!!

0 comments: