Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Can give me my P license now????

WOOooohoooOOO!!

I pass my driving test!! Haha... Can't really express how I'm feeling that time when I did it...

Here's what happen before, throughout and after the test:

Before
Keep practice the hill using my brother's car. Then got scolded by aunty coz cannot use outside car to drive inside there. But... I did it quite a lot already the past few days. No one scold also... =P Hehe I actually don't need to pay Rm 150, only need to pay Rm 110.. Actually the Rm40 is the aunty plus in one coz if use her car for last minute practice before the test, need to pay to her.. Very good in counting huh... Haha..

During
Waited for about 4 hours then it's my turn to drive up the hill. During the waiting time, I keep sing the song I can do all things through Christ.. Haha not quite remember how it sounds like but I kept singing it.. Go up the hill, in the yellow line, then the examiner ask me 'ok kah?', 'Ok'.. Haha.. Then the next thing I remember is I passed! So unbelievable....... Only after the hill, my 70% tension fade away.. Left 30% for the side parking and tiga penjuru.. Haha.. =)

After
I can't help but keep smiling after all the test.. Remembered all the anxious feeling that I had before the test.. It' really really a relieve to me after the test..

Thank you for all of you for giving me a lot of encouragement.. It really help a lot.. Actually the day before the test, I got really worried and discourage by someone.. But now it's OK.. Haha..=D

Now Carrie can drive on the roads with her P license! Haha.... =)

0 comments: