Saturday, May 10, 2008

Argh.. It’s RAINING now…. This weather is really good for sleeping..
But I can’t coz gotta go for work... Wish to bring my pillow along with me to work. Hehe..

I’m tired I’m tired!!

Last night(11pm) tried to sleep.. But cannot coz my stomach still full of Pizza Hut’s bread, soup and pepsi.. So in order to reduce the air in my stomach I went to find ENO in my fridge.. Found it! But expired… I tried the risk of drinking it. But the moment I sip it, I smelled the strong sense of sours.. Immediately I throw it away. Ain’t gonna risk myself with this… =P

I’m gonna misss my friends really much.. Last night went to eat dinner with my Pam, Daph, Yen and Klein.. We talk talk talk and laugh laugh laugh and pic pic pic… haha.. It’s a really nice dinner I suppose.. Then went for KBoxHaha sing like we never sing before.. I’m glad my ears are still alright.. Daph,I realize that you choose a lot of sad song la… Haha… =P

0 comments: