Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy Busy Busy


You think the olden days are relaxing and very free? Think again.. They don't have that much good gadgets as we do.. Cook their food? They have to go to cut some woods, burn the fire, hunt for their food and make sure they finish their works before its dark. Not like us now. We just to turn on the fire and there we have our food or we can even go out and 'ta pau'. For them to travel some places, it would take them 2 or 3 days.. Whereas we should only take hours to travel some far places..


I used to think that, " Ha.. It would be easier for me to spend time with God if I were in Abraham's time or David's time..".. Actually it's not true.. They could be as busy as us, or even more busier than us.


Haha.. Yalor... You can never be busier than God. It's priority that matters the most.


This week been trying to spend time with God at least 5 minutes just to talk to Him early in the morning.. I failed to do that several times. But still trying my best.. Haiz.. The good weather bah.. Aiks... Blame the weather.. Hehe.. =P


Psalm 130:5-6

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,

and in his word I put my hope.
My soul waits for the Lord

more than watchmen wait for the morning,

more than watchmen wait for the morning.


Psalm5:3

In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice;

in the morning I lay my requests before you

and wait in expectation.

0 comments: