Saturday, September 19, 2009

Think, pray and feel before you decide to do things that are very important in your life. Often time, I do things according to 'feel' and 'think', and prayer is often neglected in the list. Someone has thought me a lot of things in this past few days. Prayer seems to be a habit to him. I'm really amazed by it. Everywhere that he go, he'll surely pray first. He always encourage us to pray and pray before we decide to do anything that's crucial. Me, as a teenager(hehe yay! still in teenage year), I often act impulsively without thinking. I learnt that everytime I did that, I often got myself in trouble. I'm still learning to be careful with every of my ways by 'think, pray and feel'.




Calvin has gone to UK this morning. Of course most of us will be missing him very much because of the 'mark' he has left in each one of us. I just hope that we won't let his absence be an obstacle for us to keep on pressing forward for God coz I believe that he'll be pressing even more forward when he's in UK. So shouldn't we do the same as well? May God's presence be with him to guide and protect him when he's in Uk.




This afternoon had Huddle meeting with Ellie. We were informed that Homes is going to multiply in the next 2nd Homes. Although I've not been there for quite long time,surely I miss the time I spent with some of them. However its also good to multiply, if not, we won't have new comer. Oh ya.. today we celebrated Ellie birthday as well.
That's all!

0 comments: