Thursday, September 10, 2009

God is great!

Now am back to my college. it's my 2nd year 1st sem now :) happy! I wanna praise God for answering my prayer. After praying for my ptptn for really long time and finally surrendering it to Him last tuesday in my church prayer meeting, God immediately given me the ptptn yesterday. Hehe.. I know that most people can get the ptptn very easily. but for my case, it's a different story.. I did a lot of mistakes during the application for it. i spent quite a lot of money on printing and photocopying the ptptn documents. and then i sent the document to the wrong place. and then i need to redo everything again.. When i compile everything right, i gave it to the counsellor in my college and i still need to wait for about 6 months again. while waiting i got complain from my some people because of my carelessness. i felt the tension of my desperation for ptptn. it is very tiring everytime i think of it. when i started this semester, it is also time to pay the fee. and i felt the tesion again. it takes away my energy and made me very tired because i was worried about it. And then on tuesday, my leader asked me to go for the prayer meeting. but i was really tired and don't feel like going. but then my leader is quite persistant. so end up following her. during the prayer meeting, i felt the need to surrender this ptptn burden in my heart. Once i did it, i felt more peaceful and lighter.. I felt that God spoke to me "Carrie, you gotta look beyond the ptptn. You have God of Provider."

Yup... I don't have to worry coz I got a God of Provider! :)

0 comments: