Saturday, January 17, 2009

T-shirt design

I'm really excited in my second semester this year! coz there's one of the class assignment I really love to do. It is T-shirt design! I'm gonna design my own T-shirt with my own face printed one it. There are several that I really like.



I took about 11 hours to design 16 type of design for my t-shirt. It looks kinda simple right?? But it actually not as easy as it seems like. While I was working on my design, brainstorming creative idea, I thought my design gonna be really awesome and attractive. hehe... Who knows, when I reach the class, saw my classmates design...they are so awesomest! haiz...... i'm still very far behind. need to buck up more...

Below here are some of those that I really like:




if you guys have any tips for design or advice, do share with me k.. :) coz i really want to learn more and improve my design skill.if you guys have any tips for design or advice, do share with me k.. :) coz i really want to learn more and improve my design skill.

0 comments: