Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today had a bad critique from my lecturer. Like Kiki in the Kiki's Delivery Service(I watched just now), i feel like i have lost my abilitiy to design. :( I have to find back the reason i love design at the first place(that's what I learned from the move). I need to take a break and maybe have a 24 hrs movie day! Coz I got a LOT, really a LOT of movie from my friend. wuahaha!

Tomorrow is Homes Christmas. We're suppose to have gift exchange. I seriously don't know what am I gonna give. I give cloths. coz I'm not sure if a guy or a girl will get my present.. So.... after several hours of thinking at Pyramid. I've thought of a good present! I'm gonna buy a notebook! With very very nice design on it. Sounds good huh? I bet! I hope whoever that is received it will like it. :) Tips that I learned from my sister regarding to buying gift to people: 1) Buy something that you think you'll like it as a gift; 2) Make sure make sure that you're able to afford it.

I wish I have a thick, nice notebook too for copying sermon notes.. :) coz mine almost rotten. no la.. actually almost finish. I remembered the one notebook Calvin gave me. I seriously fully used it. It still exist now. But then, a bit dirty already coz got spilled by water. My Bible also kind of old already. Its my first Bible :) Still love it very much. Old but Precious! hehe.. I think its time to gives it a new covering for Christmas as a present for it.

Oh well.... I gotta scoooot now. OR maybe take a short nap before I go masak my dinner? Argh malas lah... I wish I'm back in KK now!

0 comments: