Sunday, June 7, 2009

Penyet & Revolution

This week is tiring but awesome! Tired of never ending stressful assignments and projects. But i'm still manage to handle it. I don't know why la.. I always procrastinate my works. Tonight i'll not sleep. hehe... drink more more coffee. hahahah... finish all the assignments at ONCE!

Yesterday, I went to eat at Ayam Penyet restaurant with my drama group friends. It's an indonesian cuisine. interesting and delicious. it's like a malay food. Got sambal. Some people use hand to eat it. I wanna try too but my finger nail are long.

Last night was the last night for Revo Conference. It was really pack. About 4oo people. Pastor Kenneth talks about Revival. It's amazing to see about 90% of people in the crowd responded to the altar call. God is really moving among young people. And we believe that Revolutionist will rise up in this generation.

Acts Church 2nd Album is OUT!! I bought it! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wohoo carrie... u can do it... eh i gonna get from u the tracks from the cd ah :P